NJ’s PlaySugarHouse.com Betting Breakdown for the Big Game
Following the most exciting Championship Sunday ever, the Big Game is finally here. After opening at Rams +1, the line at PlaySugarHouse.com has settled at Patriots -2.5, with a 56.5 total. PlaySugarHouse.com offers more than 300 different bets on the game, as well as live in-game betting that starts right after opening kick.
- The Patriots are 11-7 Against the Spread (ATS) on the season, while the Rams are 9-8-1 ATS
- The Patriots are 9-9 against the total, while the Rams are 7-11
- Early bettors are favoring the Patriots, with 79% of spread tickets favoring the Pats -2.5
- New Jersey fans will enjoy the chance to bet on former Rutgers stars with “Devin or Jason McCourty to have an interception” at +500
- Eagles fans can bet on a repeat Philly Special, with “Any Quarterback to catch a TD” at +2000, or bet “Any Quarterback to throw for more yards (373) than Nick Foles did in last year’s game” at +200
- PlaySugarHouse.com is offering unique bets nightly, including a chance to bet on Ben Simmons making his first ever NBA three pointer at +10,000. This bet is available today as the 76ers visit the Golden State Warriors
“We are anticipating well into seven figures of betting handle across our SugarHouse Online Sportsbook & Casino and our casinos in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh,” said Mattias Stetz, C.O.O at Rush Street Interactive.
“We expect the volume of players online and in the land based sportsbooks to be up all week as players will be coming in to place their bets. We’re expecting Sunday’s game to be ten times as large as a normal NFL game and over twice as large as a conference championship game.”
Visit PlaySugarHouse.com to place your bet!