Playing Online at Borgata
Since opening in 2003, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa has set the standard for excellence in Atlantic City’s crowded betting market. But how does its online casino stack up?
In Atlantic City, home of nine casino resorts, there’s no mistaking Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa—a gleaming gold tower in the city’s Marina District.
Not surprisingly, BorgataOnline.com—which includes the digital casino, mobile sportsbook and online poker room—has a sleek, sophisticated look to match. Lucky for online bettors, it’s also packed with entertainment value.
A joint venture of Boyd Gaming and MGM Resorts International, Borgata received New Jersey’s first iGaming license, and was one of the first out of the gate when the state’s online casino industry launched in November 2013. Borgata is also the land-based partner for BetMGM’s online casino and sportsbook.
It’s a snap to register at BorgataOnline.com. After the usual formalities—the sign-up process and geolocation check, which take just a few minutes—you can be at a virtual blackjack table or spinning those online slot reels.
This user-friendly mobile app is available on iOS and Android. Both versions download quickly and offer responsive play. They’re designed to look good on any sized screen, and of course, you can also play in the mobile web browser.
You don’t have to start out empty-handed. Borgata offers a generous welcome bonus: a 100% deposit match up to $600, plus $20 on the house on your first deposit.
What We Like about Borgata
- Online slot games. Borgata’s slot lobby offers dozens of games to choose from, including online favorites from WMS, IGT and NetEnt. Classics like Cleopatra and The Price Is Right are joined by new titles including Go Bananas, Queen of the Castle, Butterfly Staxx 2, and sportsquare’s New Game of the Week, IGT’s Red Hot Tamales! Jackpot slots are plentiful, too—this week, the progressive jackpot for Book of Myths exceeded $3 million, a good payday in anybody’s book. Other progressives include Melon Madness, Divine Fortune, Loot’en Khamun, Luck of the Jackpot and The Win Genie.
- Online table games. Blackjack and roulette in all their variations dominate the table games section, along with craps and poker. Live-dealer games—which also include baccarat—are available Monday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. ET.
- Poker room. Borgata does a brisk business in poker, with more than 70 daily tournaments, plus Mega Tuesday, Mega Thursday, the Sunday $35K and even a weekly Old School tournament, every Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET. Find free rolls, seasonal tournaments, and more.
- Sports betting. Like every other mobile sportsbook right now, Borgata is relying on sports like the German Bundesliga, NASCAR, table tennis and even darts. When life gets back to normal, sports bettors can look to Borgata’s book for the best in major league sports. In the meantime, through December 31, bet $10 or more on any futures event, and you’ll get $10 bonus to use on any casino game.
Easy to Pay & Play
Deposit and payment methods include:
- VIP Preferred, the recommended ACH/e-check deposit method at BorgataOnline.com
- Play+, the preferred method for making instant deposits to your Borgata Online account
- Electronic transfer
Like all legal, regulated iGaming sites, Borgata believes in responsible gambling. If you or someone you know is experiencing the addiction of compulsive gambling, just pick up the phone and dial 1-800-GAMBLER or log on to 800gambler.org.